The House Arminia is a building dating back to the second half of the 18th century, built on the foundations of a farm building in the leasehold courtyard dating back to the 15th century, which was next to the Štiřín fortress and which included a brewery with hop fields and mills, sheep stables, a brick kiln and a blacksmith’s.
There was a stable on the ground floor and the floor above this was where the administrator – Bailiff – of the leasehold courtyards which belonged to Mikuláš z Pitkovic.
Conversion work was carried out on the layout of the Bailiff’s House in the middle of the 19th century. The stable was discontinued and the whole house was used for the purpose of administration of the surrounding estates.
The farmyard and the House Arminia have not been subject to regular maintenance work since 1945.
Monument renovation of the devastated buildings in the west wing of the farmyard (Salm’s Court) was commenced in 1996 with the aim of the premises being put to use as a hotel.
Reconstruction of the House Arminia was commenced on 14 June 2005 and finished on 3 May 2006.