ŠtiřínThe name of Štiřín, today a part of the village of Kamenice, is first mentioned in 1395 in connection with Chval of Štiřín. Throughout the years it had various forms, including Stiřín, Stiřím or Štiřím.
HOTEL ZÁMEK ŠTIŘÍN ****
Ringhofferova 711, Štiřín, 251 68 Kamenice
Agency of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
We are looking for a candidate for the position of:
• Secondary school with graduation
• Secondary school in hospitality environment - advantage
• Fluent in written & spoken English and another language.
• Knowledge of hotel system HotelTime- advantage
• A generous salary
• Possibility of accommodation in our new hostel
• Extremely attractive working environment of Chateau Štiřín,
• Employee benefits (sports facilities etc.)
Immediate hire possible!
In case of interest please contact: Secretariat CEO 255736355 or 724319489